Velo Veltia Tri Blade Hand Dryer Ionshield - White - 7 Year Warranty
High traffic hand dryers 300+ uses per day
- Operation: Three electronic high speed injected air lines.
- Total power: 1760 W - One of the most energy efficient hand dryers on the market
- Approximate drying time: 6-8 seconds - One of the fastest hand dryers in the word
- New twin long life motors
- IONSHIELD technology - Air purfication system makes it the most hygienic hand dryer on offer
- HEPA Filter - removes 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Odour Neutraliser System - Eliminates odours from your bathroom leaving it fresh and pleasant fragrance
- Water Drainage System - No more wet floors as excess water is stored in water tank
- Casing: Vandal Resistant ABS cover
- Dimensions: 617 high x 300 wide x 195 deep mm - Making it one of the most sleek and stylish hand dryers available
- Weight: 9.55 kg.
- Casing Finish: Available in different colours
- Manufactured In Europe
- 7 Year Warranty
Velo Veltia’s new hand dryer with inbuilt ion technology is one of the most revolutionary dryers on the market. It oﬀers unmatched comfort, hygiene and environmental beneﬁts compared with other dryers. Pollution which is generated from things like dust, pollen and smoke is charged with positive ions that can cause health problems such as asthma, allergies, fatigue and headaches. The inbuilt Ion air and environmental puriﬁer in the Velo Veltia emits negative ions that combat the harmful positive ions in the environment.
Click here for more information about Ionshield.
The Veltia Tri Blade Hand Dryer is even more advanced than it's predecessor the Veltia. It's super quick, hygienic and has low energy consumption.
Veltia Tri Blade Hand Dryer is pure innovation and the design is based on a patented system, which makes it the most exclusive hand dryer in the market. It works with an exclusive application of air currents at high speed with three air injection lines, drying your hands in 6-8 seconds
To keep Veltia New Generation Hand Dryers cleaner and fresher for longer our engineers have infused Microban® antimicrobial technology into the hand dryer during the manufacturing process to help prevent the growth of stains and odours caused by microbes. The Veltia New Generation Hand Dryer also incorporates the exclusive ZeroSmell in its unit that removes bad odours maintaining a fresh and pleasant environment.
Velo hand dryers keep up with the highest standards of quality the ISO-9001:2000 certification which guarantees the process of Design, Manufacturing and Commercialisation of all Velo products. All this reinforces our promise of technical innovation and quality.
Environmentally committed and associated with the following organisations;
- Voltage / Frequency: 220 - 240 V 50/60 Hz.
- Total power: 1760 W.
- 2 motors with brushes: 30000 r.p.m.
- Consumption: 8A.
- Air speed: 340 Km/h.
- Audible pressure: 74dB.
- Electrical insulation: Class II.
- Protection rating against water projections: IPX1.
- Standards: CE, PTC.
- Input Voltage: AC100V-127V, AC220V, AC230V-240V 50/60 Hz optional
- Input current: <1.5 mA
- Power: <1 W
- Output Voltage: -3KV~-6KV
- Frequency: 1.5 +- 0.5 KHz
- Anions Density: 2~5 x 10
- Ozone Density: <0.02 ppm
The installation process needs an electrician to wire your hand dryers correctly and also test and tag the machine. This way they can safely identify upfront if there are any faults with the machine before operation. All models have spec sheets for the installation process to show exactly what needs to be done.
In regards to the height a hand dryer is required to be installed this differs depending on the model. For the Velo V-Jet and Veltia models it is recommended that unit be installed at a height of 92cm for men and 88cm for women. For other models like the Velo Kai, Bigflow, Thin, Fuga, Cyclon and Windflow it is recommended that the unit has 1.2m clearance from the base to the ground.