Velo Veltia Fusion Hand Dryer - Blue - 5 Year Warranty
VFusion is the new revolutionary hand dryer that operates in two different speeds, TURBO or ECO mode.
The VFusion works with an automatic sensor (VELTIA Laser Eye) and it provides very fast hand drying from 6 seconds.
VFusion has also two type of nozzles:
- Multi-Jet, multiple holes to distribute the air evenly across your hands.
- Blade, air is focused in one zone on your hands.
VFusion includes a zero smell omission system and HEPA filter (removing 99.97% germs and bacteria).
VFusion is very suitable not only for public restrooms but also for hotel rooms, being the perfect substitute of towels.
VFusion can be installed in private bathrooms of hotel rooms, as both air outlets are patented with the ADS (Acoustic Dampening System), producing a quiet sound, similar to that of a hair dryer.
The covers are designed to be interchangeable and available in 12 finishes as well as the option to have bespoke colours and designs.
- Choice Of Two Power Setttings: Turbo or Eco
- Choice Of 2 Air Outlets - Blade and Multi Jet
- Speed Range: 6 - 12 seconds
- Power Consumption Range: 600-833 W
- Noise Level Range: 66 dB - 71 dB
- Acoustic Dampening System
- Weight: 3 kg
- Dimensions: 16.5cm x 17.75cm x 27.75cm
- Automatic Operation - Laser Sensor
- Colours: Wide Range Of Colour Change Available
- Vandal Proof ABS Polymer
- 5 Year Warranty - 5 Year Parts | 3 year labour
- HEPA Filter
- Zero Smell Gel Fragrance System
It's ideal for high traffic areas including hels, airports, clubs, universities, sports stadiums, shopping malls, offices and cinemas.
Velo hand dryers keep up with the highest standards of quality the ISO-9001:2000 certification which guarantees the process of Design, Manufacturing and Commercialisation of all Velo products. All this reinforces our promise of technical innovation and quality.
Environmentally committed and associated with the following organisations;
- 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz. Also available 110 V / 50-60 Hz.
- Hands detecting system: Laser sensor.
- Motor: 21000 - 30000 r.p.m.
- Total power: 600 W - 833 W
- Air flow: 2660 l/min.
- Air speed: 360 - 452 km/h.
- Consumption: 2.7 - 3.8 A.
- Isolation: Class I.
- IP Code: IP22C.
- Weight: 3 kg
- Dimensions: 277 high x 165 wide x 177 deep mm.
- Sound level: 72 dBA.
The installation process needs an electrician to wire your hand dryers correctly and also test and tag the machine. This way they can safely identify upfront if there are any faults with the machine before operation. All models have spec sheets for the installation process to show exactly what needs to be done.