Velo Kai Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel - 5 Year Warranty
- Low traffic hand dryers up to 100 uses per day
- Operation: Electronic automatic infra-red sensor.
- Excellent vandal proofing.
- One of the most low cost hand dryers on the market.
- Operation: Automatic sensor.
- Dimensions: 240 x 280 x 168 mm.
- Weight: 3.4 kg.
- Electric total power: 1500 W.
- Approximate drying time: 40 seconds.
- Casing: Stainless teel casing, thickness 1 mm.
- Casing finish: Stainless.
- Manufactured In Europe
- Warranty: 5 years
The Velo Kai hand dryer is a beautifully designed low cost and low noise machine for sound sensitive areas. It is suitable for a wide variety of low - medium traffic situations like cafes, doctors rooms, small offices, restaurants and theatres.
Velo hand dryers keep up with the highest standards of quality the ISO-9001:2000 certification which guarantees the process of Design, Manufacturing and Commercialisation of all Velo products. All this reinforces our promise of technical innovation and quality.
Environmentally committed and associated with the following organisations;
- Steel casing. 1 mm thick.
- 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz. Also available 110 V / 50-60 Hz.
- Motor: 2800 r.p.m. & 145 W power.
- Total electical power: 1545 W
- Consumption: 10.6 A.
- Solation: Class I.
- Air speed: 22 Km/h.
- Air flow: 2900 l/min.
- Air temperature: 38 ºC at 10 cm.
- Dimensions: 240 high x 265 wide x 165 deep mm.
- Sound level: 63 dBA.
The installation process needs an electrician to wire your hand dryers correctly and also test and tag the machine. This way they can safely identify upfront if there are any faults with the machine before operation. All models have spec sheets for the installation process to show exactly what needs to be done.
In regards to the height a hand dryer is required to be installed this differs depending on the model. For the Velo V-Jet and Veltia models it is recommended that unit be installed at a height of 92cm for men and 88cm for women. For other models like the Velo Kai, Bigflow, Thin, Fuga, Cyclon and Windflow it is recommended that the unit has 1.2m clearance from the base to the ground.
Write a review
- Unit 16 & 15/14, Sheridan Close, Milperra, Sydney NSW 2213
- Phone: (02) 9773 0708
- Phone: 0416 398 555
- Fax: (02) 9773 0678