Velo Fuga Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel - 5 Year Warranty
High traffic hand dryers 300+ uses per day
- Operation: Electronic automatic infra-red sensor.
- Excellent vandal proofing.
- One of the fastest hand dryers in the world.
- Dimensions: 324 x 253 x 156 mm.
- Weight: 4.9 kg.
- Total electric power: 800 W.
- Approximate drying time: 10-12 seconds.
- Casing: AISI 304 stainless steel, thickness 1.2 mm or ABS plastic for black, blue & red Fuga models
- Casing finish: White epoxy or black, blue and red ABS.
- Manufactured In Europe
- Warranty: 5 years
The Velo Fuga is one of the fastest and most energy efficient hand dryers in the world. It has a modern European design and extremely competitively priced. It's ideal for high traffic areas including hels, airports, clubs, universities, sports stadiums, shopping malls, offices and cinemas.
Velo hand dryers keep up with the highest standards of quality the ISO-9001:2000 certification which guarantees the process of Design, Manufacturing and Commercialisation of all Velo products. All this reinforces our promise of technical innovation and quality.
Environmentally committed and associated with the following organisations;
- 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz. Also available 110 V / 50-60 Hz.
- Motor: 35000 r.p.m.
- Total power: 800 W.
- Air flow: 2660 l/min.
- Air speed: 305 km/h.
- Consumption: 3.5 A.
- Solation: Class I.
- Dimensions: 324 high x 253 wide x 156 deep mm.
- Sound level: 72 dBA.
The installation process needs an electrician to wire your hand dryers correctly and also test and tag the machine. This way they can safely identify upfront if there are any faults with the machine before operation. All models have spec sheets for the installation process to show exactly what needs to be done.
In regards to the height a hand dryer is required to be installed this differs depending on the model. For the Velo V-Jet and Veltia models it is recommended that unit be installed at a height of 92cm for men and 88cm for women. For other models like the Velo Kai, Bigflow, Thin, Fuga, Cyclon and Windflow it is recommended that the unit has 1.2m clearance from the base to the ground.