Velo Bigflow Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel - 5 Year Warranty
Velo Bigflow Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel
* Manufactured in Europe
* 5 year warranty
The competitively priced Velo Bigflow hand dryer combines low noise and class with one of the best warranty's in its class. It's sleek European design makes it suitable for a wide variety of low - medium traffic situations like cafes, doctors rooms, small offices, restaurants and theatres.
Velo hand dryers keep up with the highest standards of quality the ISO-9001:2000 certification which guarantees the process of Design, Manufacturing and Commercialisation of all Velo products. All this reinforces our promise of technical innovation and quality.
Environmentally committed and associated with the following organisations;
* European Designed & Manufactured.
* Operation: Electronic automatic infra-red sensor.
* Excellent vandal proofing.
* Dimensions: 327 x 250 x 152 mm.
* Weight: 3.2 kg.
* Total power: 2050 W.
* Approximate drying time: 36 seconds.
* Casing: AISI 304 Grade Stainless Steel, 1.2 mm. thickness.
* Casing Finish: Satin.
* Manufactured In Europe.
* Warranty: 5 Years.
* Voltage / Frequency: 220 - 240 V 50/60 Hz.
* Total power: 2050 W.
* Power resistance: 1990 W.
* Motor power: 60 W.
* Type: Universal with brushes.
* r.p.m.: 2800.
* Sound level at 2m.: 60 dB.
* Airflow: 4.000l/min.(240 m3/h).
* Air speed: 65 Km/h.
* Temperature at 10 cm. (room temperature approx. 21ºC): 51 ºC.
* Drying time: 36 s.
* Electrical insulation: Class I.
* Protection rating against water projections: IPX1.
* Standards: CE, PTC.
The installation process needs an electrician to wire your hand dryers correctly and also test and tag the machine. This way they can safely identify upfront if there are any faults with the machine before operation. All models have spec sheets for the installation process to show exactly what needs to be done.
In regards to the height a hand dryer is required to be installed this differs depending on the model. For the Velo V-Jet and Veltia models it is recommended that unit be installed at a height of 92cm for men and 88cm for women (refer to images below. For other models like the Velo Kai, Bigflow, Thin, Fuga, Cyclon and Windflow it is recommended that the unit has 1.2m clearance from the base to the ground (refer to the image below).